Lights..Camera..Reaction! Shark Trip: Eat. Prey. Chum.

uproxx.com
Yes it's that time of year again! Shark week is back, and good as ever! Last year Rob Riggle and Shaq teamed up for a special and this year the Discovery Channel brought Rob back for a movie! Called Shark Trip: Eat. Prey. Chum. And both my dad and I really enjoyed it! So I award Shark Trip with a silver star rating...
caronsbeachhouse.com
Time to get down to the Jimmy Business! The cast of this movie is a comedic powerhouse. It stars Rob Riggle, Anthony Anderson, Adam Devine (not the singer you idiots), Joel Mchale, and Damon Wayans Jr. Where they all play themselves, and do a fantastic job! The film basically follows the leader Rob Riggle as he tricks his "friends" down to the Bahamas and surprises them with a shark vacation. Or in other words they got...
Tenor
But the movie is hilarious! Whether it was Rob's ridiculous plans/activities or his friends trying to avoid being attacked. I loved it all. Everything came together nicely, and I hope they continue this trend. Because Rob Riggle is an amazing host...
Gfycat
The only complaint I have is that, at times, I wish they could have been a tad more informative about the sharks. I know this is a petty comment, but it's shark week! Other than that it's great! So please give it a watch! I recommend any shark lover to see it. And who knows, maybe next year Shaq will finally return Rob's texts...
Giphy
Well, that's all from me! Please leave your comments or questions below. Thanks for reading, and turn on Shark week! Until next time...SHAAAARK!!!!!

- Jimmy, TGYK

Comments

Popular Posts