Lights..Camera..Reaction!: Lucifer

Blasphemy! Is what my parents shouted at me. I'm not entirely sure if it is, but I don't care! Because I loved Lucifer! It's the perfect mix of supernatural drama and crime solving. Plus it's pretty damn funny too! So I award Lucifer with the prestigious golden status...
ebay.com
Alright, time to get down to the Jimmy Business! Now, I'm going to do my best to avoid spoilers but apologies if a few slip. Please don't sentence me to hell...
giphy.com
The series stars Tom Ellis as everybody's favorite devil. And boy does Tom and the entire cast do an amazing job! Each character is interesting and dynamic so you never really feel bored with them. Plus the story is very compelling. It chronicles Lucifer Morningstar (the devil) as he joins forces with LA detective Chloe Decker (portrayed by Lauren German) to solve murder cases and deal with his daddy problems...
Gfycat
Along the way, Lucifer learns how to control his new emotions as he finds himself changing. Which is what I love most about the show. Nothing I've ever seen before has tried to humanize the evil Satan. And I find this new take on the devil to be quite fascinating. But don't worry, I'm not converting to Satanism! I'm still very religious, I promise! We cool JC?
Tenor
But Lucifer also delivers some heartwarming and important messages to its' viewers. It beautifully illustrates that no matter where we've been or how many mistakes were made, we can still redeem ourselves. And it's never too late to change, and become better people. If the freaking devil can be good so can you! Or in others words, find...
Giphy
I cannot recommend this show enough! So please give it a watch on Netflix, you won't regret it! The 5th and final season is coming out in 2020 (I think), so get on the hype train while you still can! You'll binge it without a doubt! Well thanks for reading, please leave your comments or questions below. Until next time... THE POWER OF LUCIFER COMPELS YOU!

- Jimmy, TGYK

Comments

Popular Posts