Lights..Camera..Reaction!: I Am Mother

If you need a new movie to watch on Netflix then I recommend I Am Mother! It's an exciting sci-fi/action thriller that'll show you what it looks like if Siri was your mom. I really enjoyed it so I award I Am Mother with golden...
englishtips4u.com
Alright, time to get down to the Jimmy Business! From this point forward I'll be discussing my favorite parts of the film. SPOILERS WILL BE AHEAD! So if you haven't watched I am Mother yet, then I say...
giphy.com
The film stars Rosa Byrne as Mother,  Clara Rugaard as Daughter, and Hilary Swank as Woman. Mother is an advanced humanoid robot that is in charge of the repopulation of Earth, and properly raising/teaching humanity. Daughter is the "first" human to be born, and we watch Mother care for her throughout many years in a quick montage...
failedcritics.com
At first Mother was an awesome parent. But that quickly ends after Woman arrives and reveals the truth about the apocalypse outside. Where we learn that Mother is actually a freaking psychopath, and singlehandedly destroyed humanity! Or more simply, Mother went full Skynet mode then turned into Mommy Dearest...
moviefone.com
Woman and Daughter eventually escape Mother's wrath, but then we get another surprise. Woman is a big fat liar, and there are no other humans left! Crushing Daughter's boyfriend fantasies, and she in turn rejects Woman's friend request (understandable). So Daughter returns to save her little brother, and ends up becoming the new mom! Talk about a twist! Mother master minded the entire thing as a cruel test (and you thought calc was hard)! Afterwards, Mother leaves to have a little chat with Woman, where we can assume...
tenor.com
So there you have it! I strongly recommend giving I Am Mother a watch. You won't be disappointed! And next time you see a robot, be nice to it ok? Because Alexa and Siri never forget...
Thanks for reading! Please leave your comments or question below! Til next time!

- Jimmy, TGYK

Comments

Popular Posts