Panther Talk: New Uniform Report Card


Final Grades:
Ryan -
  • This is why I made you wait...I'm still not a big fan of the number font. Hopefully it grows on me and looks good in action. But more importantly WHERE ARE THE BLUE HELMETS?!
  • The all navy football combo will forever live in my heart
  • Baseball and softball embody America's Past time wonderfully
  • Volleyball hasn't messed up in years and continues to prove Pitt is a volleyball school
  • Cheer and dance went from great to legendary. All the uni's are straight fire
Overall - Heather gets a solid B+ with the hopes to get to an A with alternates and a matte royal blue helmet.

Aaron - 
  • Baseball uniforms may be all time greats (Here's to hoping they sell the grey version in the Pitt Shop).
  • Men's basketball... shake my head. I will never understand why they put a real life size Panther head on one side of the shorts. 
  • Football blue uniforms can't get much better,except for maybe the addition of the 412 on the visor..... :) Away white uniforms are pretty plain.
  • Catch me wearing the track and field tank tops at Pitt games along with wearing the swim cap at your local YMCA.
  • Need more all gold uniforms!!!
Overall, I will give Heather a solid A- since I don't want to agree with Ryan. The panther logo took a week for me to fall for it, but now I love it.

Thanks for reading and Hail to Pitt!!

-Aaron and Ryan, TGYK

Comments

Popular Posts